Enable GUI Script Recording – SAP
This document describes how you can turn on GUI Script Recording. To use GUI Script Recording with Winshuttle Transaction, the scripting parameter must be set in RZ11 and GUI scripting must be enabled in the SAP GUI. Typically, Basis has to enable the parameter setting and users will have to enable scripting in their SAP GUI.
Enable the RZ11 parameter
- In SAP GUI, start transaction RZ11.
- Under Param. Name, enter sapgui/user_scripting.
- Click Change Value.
- In the New value box, enter TRUE, and then click the Save button.
Scripting is enabled.
Enable scripting in SAP GUI
- Click Customize Local Layout, and then click Options.
- Click Accessibility & Scripting, and then click Scripting.
- Check the Enable scripting box.
- Click OK.